Meslec provides a full range of in-situ and ex-situ bespoke treatment solutions covering chemical, biological, physical and thermal technologies.
The common treatment methods deployed on the majority of sites however consist of:
- Dig and Dump
- Cap and Cover often including an element of cut and fill
- Stabilisation and Solidification
- Material Processing ranging from reduction and concentration techniques to asbestos picking either through spreading or picking station.
Whilst every site is unique, the approach to delivery remains consistent:
- Develop the conceptual model of the site.
- Assess the future plans for the site and perform an options appraisal
- Design a cost effective solution to tackle the source and contaminants of concern or the pathway to receptors.
- Deliver the works safely and in time with the programme.
- Collect the lines of evidence necessary for verification reporting and submit regulatory documents.