Health and Safety is of the utmost importance to all of the Meslec team. The company operates an Integrated Management System across the business covering the requirements of the OHSAS
We undertake to:
- To provide adequate, suitable and sufficient control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- To consult our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction, and supervision to all employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to provide adequate training appropriate to their tasks.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- To request the co-operation of all employees in the organisation to effectively support the management and their respective colleagues - at whatever level - to maintain the course of actions of
this stated policy.